Content Partnerships Lead (m/f/d)
Sharpist is the outcome driven platform for people development powered by coaching. We are on a mission to bring personalised learning for every employee world-wide. We create “aha!” moments at scale by building the tech ecosystem for personal development in general and coaching in particular. Our coaches and technology work in symbiosis to help our users reach their personal goals.
BE THE MOST EMPLOYEE CENTRIC – is the mission we live for our users and for our team, we are results-driven individuals. Sharpist employees combine backgrounds such as conversational design, organizational psychology, e-commerce, machine learning and management consulting.
We would love to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
We are looking for a Content Partnerships Lead who will work directly with our CPO and two content team members to bring the Sharpist vision of “personalised learning for every employee worldwide” to life. Our content library has thousands of multimedia content pieces from partners such as Blinkist and MIT. We are looking to grow the library to include partners such as Harvard Business Review to improve the depth and quality of content available to our coaches and learners. Sharpist is in a high growth, high innovation phase of its startup journey and this role will be pivotal in shaping the content library that we believe will be at the core of our digital personalised learning experience.
- Partner with the CPO in developing the Sharpist Content Strategy over 3 horizons - the next quarter, the next 1 to 2 years and the next 3 to 5 years
- Conduct primary research to identify potential partners that meet the goals of the strategy and optimize for Sales and Learning impact
- Source deals with the identified potential partners through targeted outreach
- Negotiate and close partnership agreements
- Work in partnership with the Sharpist Marketing team to market the content partnerships to existing and prospective B2B clients
- Work in partnership with with the Sharpist Content team to ensure learning impact of the partnerships
- Work in partnership with the Sharpist Sales team to ensure sales goals of the partnerships are evaluated and achieved
- Experience in roles with a significant focus on external media/content partnership negotiation and management
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership
- Strong outcome oriented strategic and data-driven analytical thinking skills
- Track record of leading change and delivering impact
- Ability to engage in big picture visionary thinking as well as helicopter down to deliver excellence in the details
- A passion for people development and/or lifelong learning and/or education technology
- You gain energy from using your exceptional communication skills when interacting with stakeholders
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
You are a good fit for this role if you:
Are humble, curious and hungry to learn. You want to go to bed a better human than when you got up in the morning. You seek to learn about and understand our customers, and figure out ways to solve their problems.
Believe that change is the only constant. You channel your creativity to adapt and problem-solve. The startup thing gives you energy.
Consistently put the team needs over your own. It’s obvious to you that great things always depend on the group working together.
Focus on results. You don’t mistake activity for impact, and you always seek the latter with our customers’ outcomes and user needs in mind.
How we invest in your development:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours that fit to your schedule
- Of course, free coaching
- Excellent hardware of your choice
- Our own library as well as access to several digital services for your professional growth