Commercial Operations Intern (f/m/x)
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyREVENUE
We are an exciting start-up on a journey to deliver measurable business outcomes to our clients through a bespoke digital solution based on 1:1 coaching.
As Europe’s leading solution for people development, we believe that personalized learning is an important right everyone should have access to, and as such, we combine individual employee’s needs with the demand of worldwide scalability for global organizations.
We bet on unparalleled user engagement driven by 1:1 human interaction with a solution of personal coaching combined with a digital learning journey that makes personal growth transparent, measurable, and enjoyable.🚀
Our Operations team is responsible for delighting our customers and their learners with unparalleled experiences on our coaching platform. The team matches learners with coaches, helps with queries. The team creates the learners, the learning cohorts, organises training sessions. Support our HR customers to resolve questions, and our Relationships Managers and Customer success teams with meetings and preparing cool presentations. And... many more tasks....
As our Commercial Operations Intern (f/m/x), you are responsible for supporting our revenue & operations team with delivering customer value - implementing solutions for our Sharpist clients, build automations to reduce repetitive operational and manual tasks with great care to deliver on our customer support requests.
In the Operational Commercial team we interact directly with our customers...........
💙 We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone of all ages, genders, ethnic backgrounds, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.🙂
What you'll do at Sharpist
Within 1 month, you will...
- Have met with and established collaborative relationships with the wider revenue department
- Take over the first operations responsibilities on your own
Within 6 months, you will…
- Help plan and execute our own Operational Challenges delivering unparalleled experiences
- Help identify improvements to our processes i.e. with automation solutions for repetitive tasks
- You will be a key Stakeholder the Client Operations Area working closely with Revenue and Operations Teams
And then, what's next?
- The sky’s the limit. Depending on your performance and preference, we are open to converting this to a regular position where you can further your career with us.
We believe you'll be successful if you are this type of person
- You are able to work independently, respond and prioritise working on time sensitive requests.
- You are creative and like to tackle challenges to create happy customer outcomes.
- Raise ideas or challenge the status quo to help us to iterate.
This will get us excited to get to know you better
- Client Operations and Client Management experience would be awesome (but it's cool if you don't have it)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in German & English
- You love building stories, create presentations for our sales and our customers
- You get excited host onboarding sessions for new learners and HR customers
What we offer
- Sharpist has a hybrid working approach with flexible working hours
- A modern funky roof office with an open terrace and BBQ, in Berlin Neukölln
- Free beverages (coffee, beer, mate, etc.), breakfast
- Learning is important and you can tap into our own Physical L&D library
- Free language lessons in English and German with Chatterbug
- And, of course, free unlimited sessions with your certified Sharpist coach via our own learning platform! 🚀
Apply now if this captures your interest and you want to take part in the personalization of learning for every employee worldwide. We are excited to get to know you! :)
If you are interested to learn more about the product and the Sharpist App, feel free to check out the linked documents, articles, and podcasts on our career site. We kindly ask you not to request demos on our website, so our sales team can focus on impacting our target organizations. :)