General Management Associate (m/f/d)
Sharpist creates aha moments at scale. We build the mobile platform that helps professionals pursue their careers with greater engagement, focus, and productivity. Our learning and development solution combines 1:1 video coaching sessions with continuous mirco-learning exercises. In a nutshell, Sharpist lets organizations scale worldclass executive coaching to their entire workforce.
BE THE MOST EMPLOYEE CENTRIC – is the mission we live for our users and for our team. We are result driven individuals. Sharpist employees combine backgrounds in conversational design, organizational psychology, e-commerce, machine learning, management consulting, and robot construction 🤖.
We would love to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
The General Management Associate position is probably the most versatile role in our teams. On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Define, launch, and drive initiatives targeting our business objectives in record time
- Understand customer needs and develop solutions hand in hand with our sales, coach empowerment, product, and content teams
- Implement and streamline processes that will help your teams excel in their work
- Gather and analyze data relevant to our strategic decisions
- Make these decisions together with our founders
We expect these hard facts and soft skills from our applicants
- You graduated top of your class from a top tier university and demonstrate outstanding achievements in academia and beyond
- First experience (positive and negative!) interacting with clients
- At least 2-3 years of work experience, preferably either in a high growth startup or strategy consulting firm
- You feel very comfortable to draw autonomous decisions based on market and customer feedback as well as data
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- "Better sorry than safe" attitude
How we invest in your development:
- Above market salary
- Working hours that best fit your productivity
- Of course, free Coaching, free mate, free beers, free muesli
- Excellent hardware of your choice
- Our own company library at your service