PR Specialist (m/f/d)
Sharpist creates aha moments at scale by building the tech ecosystem for personal development in general and leadership coaching in specific. Our coaches and technology work in symbiosis to help our users reaching their personal goals. In a nutshell, Sharpist lets organizations scale worldclass executive coaching to their entire workforce.
BE THE MOST EMPLOYEE CENTRIC – is the mission we live for our users and for our team. We are result driven individuals. Sharpist employees combine backgrounds in conversational design, organizational psychology, e-commerce, machine learning, management consulting, and robot construction 🤖.
We would love to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
- As PR Specialist you will have the chance to build and shape our strategy for engaging top-tier German, Austrian and Swiss media.
- You’ll represent us in person on press trips & key events in the market, you’ll professionally handle all inbound requests to our press inbox, and you’ll turn company news & announcements into positive DACH press coverage for Sharpist.
- You will be entrusted with the responsibility of setting ambitious performance goals for your market and finding creative ways to meet them while remaining on budget.
- You will collaborate with internal creative teams and external PR agencies, so your ability to manage the expectations of stakeholders both within and outside the organization will be essential. You’ll be comfortable meeting, pitching and briefing the media as a public representative of the company.
- You will be on a constant search for sources of storytelling inspiration, both within ad outside Sharpist, and you’ll remain constantly up to speed with the latest channels and formats to effectively distribute our content to our target audiences. You will also ensure corporate news announcements are crafted and distributed in an efficient and professional manner.
We are looking for people who have:
- You have 2 years experience in public relations or communications, preferably in travel, consumer, lifestyle or related fields. Agency and in-house experience are equally welcomed!
- Passionate storyteller that can hold the attention of journalists on the phone, in written communications and in person.
- You know what makes journalists tick, how the consumer news cycle works, and how to break into it.
- You’re able to own your domain, incorporating feedback from others but holding your ground when needed to maintain focus and deliver results
- You’re a team player motivated to join the Sharpist journey
- You’re a native German speaker with a strong command of English
We expect these hard facts and soft skills from our applicants:
- Ownership: You are able to set your goals, and then follow through, owning the outcomes of your work. You are organized and able to set priorities for yourself and others.
- Enthusiasm and Innovation: You can captivate and guide our customers and followers, demonstrating the promise we keep as a brand. You will lead the way in targeting a specific audience with tailored and consistent messages that promote Sharpist’s product and vision, ultimately helping our customers love where they’re going.
- Cross-functional thinking: You know how to work on a diverse and multifunctional team, communicating your goals and motivations, understanding those of others and finding alignments that benefit everyone.
How we invest in your development:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours that fit to your schedule
- Of course, free coaching
- Excellent hardware of your choice
- Our own library as well as access to several digital services for your professional growth