Product Management Lead (m/f/d)
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyPRODUCT
Sharpist supports employees in leading their careers with greater engagement, focus, and productivity.
Our learning and development solution combines one-on-one video coaching sessions with micro tasks, exercises that reinforce growth and encourage self-reflection. In a nutshell, Sharpist lets organizations scale worldclass executive coaching to their entire workforce. We democratize professional growth.
As a product management leader you will oversee the experience of all our user groups on the Sharpist platform:
1. Corporate clients: usually HR leaders, for whom we provide a web-based dashboard on the learning progress and engagement of their employees receiving Sharpist coaching, whom we call learners.
2. Learners: mostly employees with leadership positions, for whom we provide both a mobile and a web application, which they use to meet their coach, work through micro tasks, record their learnings and track the progress towards their goals.
3. Coaches: experienced and certified business and life coaches, who use our web-based coach portal to organise and conduct their coaching sessions and the logistics around them.
4. Internal users: colleagues from the Coaching Experience, Product Experience, Content Experience and Customer Success teams, who use our web-based internal portal for many of their processes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand, care for, and balance the needs of this full range of Sharpists users.
- Have a dedication to personal development and growth - both in the form of personal self-awareness, as well as an eagerness to assist others in cultivating an effective learning journey.
- Have the ability to judge when incremental product improvements are needed and when it’s time for step-change big bets – with your own style but grounded in data-driven evidence and an evolved product sense.
We consider this a unique challenge to a curious product person. You will report to the CTO and also work very closely together with our Lead Designer and Agile Coach. To tackle the challenge with confidence, you will work together with all departments and become a close advisor to our C-level.
We would love to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
- Define product strategy: You will ensure that Sharpist's purpose (mission, values, vision) is adequately reflected in the Product 1-3 year strategy horizons and provide input to company planning sessions.
- Lead discovery on cross-functional product initiatives: You will drive user research and become closely aligned with our customers, who are mostly HR leaders at large enterprises.
- Be deep in the data: You will work closely with our Data Scientist and use evidence around user behaviour help create business cases and inform your product decisions.
- Drive user experience: You will work very closely with our Design Lead to support her decision-making around the user experience across corporate clients, learners, coaches and internal users.
- Breakdown and specification of Product features: You will provide feature epics and guide the breakdown to user stories.
- Maintain healthy portfolio backlog for several platforms: Based on the product KPIs that you set and monitor, you will groom and prioritize our backlog and product roadmap.
- Train teams on the Sharpist product: You make sure that the entire organisation, from commercial teams to operational teams, understands the current product and product vision.
- Communicate product externally: You consult our Product marketers on how to explain, frame, and sell our product.
- Manage stakeholders: You will assess and coordinate stakeholder needs and expectations in close exchange with our C-level, while acting as the voice of our users.
What you bring:
- Experience: Several years of experience as a Product Manager in agile environments
- Ownership: You drive your domain independently, proactively challenging leaders around you in their assumptions with data-driven business cases; you are well-organized and do not need or want to be micro-managed
- MVP mindset: For the purpose of juggling with stakeholder needs, you must be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Collaborative ideation: You should be an ideas person who enjoys healthy sparring, values being a strong thought partner and celebrates that great solutions are conceived through collaboration.
- Discovery: Experience in gathering product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Reaching hearts: A track-record in building products that users love
- Empathy: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Language: A strong command of the English language is a requirement, German is a plus
- Passion for Learning & Development: Deep interest in or openness for the topics of for life-long learning, personal and professional development, general and experimental psychology, as well as coaching. Bonus: experience in these fields.
- Based in Berlin: While you can choose a hybrid model between working from home and from our office, you should be based in Berlin.
What we offer:
- A market-competitive salary
- Flexible working hours that best suit your way of working
- Great scope for actively owning your domain of shaping our product
- Option to work from a beautiful and modern office in Berlin, Neukölln, with quiet areas and an L&D library.
- Free fruits, cookies, sweets, snacks, mates, beers, muesli
- Investments in your professional development
- And, of course, free & unlimited sessions with your certified Sharpist coach and full access to our learning platform!