Product Owner (m/f/d)
Sharpist supports managers in leading their careers with greater engagement, focus, and productivity. Our learning and development solution combines one-on-one video coaching sessions with micro tasks, exercises that reinforce growth and encourage self-reflection. In a nutshell, Sharpist lets organizations scale worldclass executive coaching to their entire workforce. We democratize professional growth.
We would love to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
Your mission as Product Owner is to transform our product ideas into product development requirements and specifications and be the bridge between business / users and tech. You will take track of the product features and user flows, define a consistent product feature concept and guide a sustainable implementation process.
On a daily basis:
- You will be responsible for keeping track of our user flows and processes and for making sure that they are not conflicting
- You will specify work packages for the developers, keep track of their progress and QA
- You will own and manage the whole process from concepts & prototypes to product & feature launches and ensure that all dependencies are ironed out
- You will be very close with the developers and product engineers, discussing and evaluating implementation alternatives and clarifying upcoming questions in the implementation process.
- You will be the voice for the product development team to align with different teams such as Engineering, Design, Coach Experience, Content and Customer Success.
- You have minimum 2 years professional experience as Product Owner or a similar role in Product Management, ideally in a fast-paced working environment, such as a start-up
- You have a technical background or a strong technical understanding
- You have hands-on experience in managing all stages of the product life cycle and have experience with agile product development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- You're confident in dealing with complex technical matters
- You have very strong communication skills and like to work in a high pace environment
- You are a team player and a problem-solver, who loves connecting the dots
- You are business fluent in English
How we invest in your development:
- A competitive compensation package
- Working hours that best fit your productivity
- Supportive, agile dev team of seniors and juniors
- Great scope for design of a fast evolving product
- Of course, free Coaching, free mate, free beers, free muesli
- Investments in your professional development
- Excellent hardware of your choice