Sales Development Representative Lead (m/f/d)
Sharpist is the outcome driven platform for people development powered by coaching. We create aha moments at scale by building the tech ecosystem for personal development in general and leadership coaching in specific. Our coaches and technology work in symbiosis to help our users reaching their personal goals. In a nutshell, Sharpist lets organizations scale worldclass executive coaching to their entire workforce.
BE THE MOST EMPLOYEE CENTRIC – is the mission we live for our users and for our team. We are result driven individuals. Sharpist employees combine backgrounds in conversational design, organizational psychology, e-commerce, machine learning, management consulting, and robot construction 🤖.
We would love to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
Did you know that this is the hottest role in town? As our Sales Development Representative Lead you’ll not only closely partner with our VP Sales and Co-Founders to drive complex, cross-functional projects but you’ll also be a part of the exciting journey to lead a highly motivated team that takes care of all pre-sales activities, not only in DEATCH, but very soon also worldwide! 🚀
In detail that means:
You lead the existing and further growing Sales Developement Representative team, implement best practices, improve processes and oversee and
outline all activities around new lead generation.
- You will be responsible for the lead generation success of your team and you will take care of all aspects regarding people management (e.g. performance review, feedback, recruiting...)
- Furthermore, you own the entire SDR unit in terms of strategy, processes, new opportunities and exploration of new markets for Sharpist.
- You identify areas for process improvement, establishing workflows that serve as blueprints for more scalable product solutions
- You optimize data and reporting including the management and tracking of KPIs, budgeting and forecasting
- You collaborate cross-functionally across Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance and Product.
- You and your team play a critical role in the ongoing optimization of our tools, workflows, and analytical capabilities during a period of fast growth.
You know sales-ops by heart!
- Furthermore, you have 5+ years of experience in working in a fast-paced start-up environment or as a management consultant in sales-ops; and at least 2 years of experience as a Team Lead in Sales, BD or a similar discipline.
- You are a strategic and innovative thinker, who thinks outside of the current norms and processes.
- You are an entrepreneurial and accountable self-starter who measures themselves on outcomes
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills: you liaise with all levels of the wider business teams across the organization
- You are familiar with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and very quick in coming to grips with new tools
Make our operating principles your own:
- As a soon-to-be Sharpie you will ambitiously seek opportunities to leave your comfort zone
- A culture where customer outcomes always come first and are higher priority than your personal needs is the culture that you seek to join
- “Excuse” is not part of your vocabulary
- You thrive for taking ownership and making the teams around you “move, move, move”
- Disagree and commit is a principle that you hold high, if this is what it takes to get the job done
- During times of hyper growth, it will be key that you maintain a welcoming and caring mindset in your teams that builds on psychological safety
How we invest in your development:
- Working hours that best fit your productivity
- Supportive, agile cross-functional team including the management team
- Of course, free Coaching, free mate, free beers, free muesli
- Investments in your professional development
- Market-competitive salary