Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Sharpist is the outcome driven platform for people development powered by coaching. We are on a mission to bring personalised learning for every employee world-wide. We create “aha!” moments at scale by building the tech ecosystem for personal development in general and coaching in particular. Our coaches and technology work in symbiosis to help our users reach their personal goals.
BE THE MOST EMPLOYEE CENTRIC – is the mission we live for our users and for our team, we are results-driven individuals. Sharpist employees combine backgrounds such as conversational design, organizational psychology, e-commerce, machine learning and management consulting.
We would love to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will work directly with our CPO and two other Product Managers and UX Designers to bring the Sharpist product vision of “personalised learning for every employee worldwide” to life. This is a cross-platform Product Leadership role to drive value across the Customer, Learner and Coach experience of the Sharpist product. Product Strategy and Discovery are the primary areas of responsibility of this role, with a secondary cross-functional facilitation role across the design and development cycle to ensure delivery of intended business outcomes. Sharpist in a high growth, high innovation phase of its startup journey and this role will be pivotal in shaping the product that we believe will shape the future of digital personalised learning.
- Partner with the CPO in continuously evolving our Product Strategy and Roadmap across 3 time horizons - the next quarter, the next 1 to 2 years and the next 3 to 5 years
- Be responsible for end to end user experience journeys across the web and mobile platforms
- Craft transformational user experiences to drive business outcomes with cross-functional teams
- Apply user-centric Design Thinking methods to develop product recommendations across our mobile and web digital experiences in collaboration with cross-functional (operations, design, engineering and data science) teams
- Take responsibility for Product Discovery across the three main Sharpist users - Customers (executives and HR), Learners and Coaches to understand their core needs from Sharpist
- Partner with designers and engineers to validate potential solutions and collaborate, adjust, and iterate quickly
- Use analytical methods to prioritize our backlog and product roadmap
- Assess and coordinate stakeholder needs and expectations across Sharpist teams
- Deep experience (at least 3 years) in product management of digital products (industry agnostic) and knowledge of product design and development processes
- Demonstrated potential for people leadership
- Strong outcome oriented strategic and data-driven analytical thinking skills
- Track record of leading change and delivering impact
- Ability to engage in big picture visionary thinking as well as helicopter down to deliver excellence in the details of the product experience
- A passion for people development and/or lifelong learning and/or education technology
- You gain energy from using your exceptional communication skills when interacting with stakeholders
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
You are a good fit for this role if you:
Are humble, curious and hungry to learn. You want to go to bed a better human than when you got up in the morning. You seek to learn about and understand our customers, and figure out ways to solve their problems.
Believe that change is the only constant. You channel your creativity to adapt and problem-solve. The startup thing gives you energy.
Consistently put the team needs over your own. It’s obvious to you that great things always depend on the group working together.
Focus on results. You don’t mistake activity for impact, and you always seek the latter with our customers’ outcomes and user needs in mind.
How we invest in your development:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours that fit to your schedule
- Of course, free coaching
- Excellent hardware of your choice
- Our own library as well as access to several digital services for your professional growth