Senior Recruiter / Senior Specialist Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
Sharpist is the outcome-driven platform for people development powered by coaching. We strive to provide everyone with personalized learning – anywhere at any time. Our goal is to create aha! moments at scale by building a tech ecosystem for personal development in general and offering leadership coaching in specific. Our coaches and our technology form a symbiosis to help our users reach their personal goals. In a nutshell, Sharpist enables organizations to scale world class executive coaching to their entire workforce.
KEEP GROWING – is the mission we live for our users and for our team. We are result driven individuals who care for themselves and for each other. We love uniqueness and individuality being represented in our diverse set of backgrounds in conversational design, organizational psychology, e-commerce, machine learning, management consulting, and robot construction 🤖.
We would love to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
As a Senior Recruiter / Senior Specialist Talent Acquisition (m/f/d) at Sharpist, you are the owner of the entire talent acquisition process. You will significantly advance our company's growth by identifying top talents in various channels and convincing them with a unique and outstanding candidate experience. You are our most important contact person for all applicants and the sparring partner for all hiring managers.
To be specific
- You control the entire recruiting process and the applicant management - starting with the definition of new job profiles and the preparation of new job advertisements together with the responsible hiring manager to successful onboarding
- We have ambitious growth targets and are planning to grow by more than 30 employees in half a year. You will make an active contribution to developing and implementing suitable recruiting strategies, ensuring that our key positions are filled in good time and setting new benchmarks with regard to an excellent candidate experience.
- You will attract the best talents for us - both through incoming applications and sourcing.
- By identifying suitable channels, you ensure that Sharpist becomes better known and has a positive employer brand.
You are the perfect candidate, if...
- You are a passionate recruiter
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in the successful filling of tech and non-tech positions, ideally in a high-performance environment such as an ambitious, rapidly growing startup.
- You have in-depth knowledge of active sourcing and an extensive talent network.
- You have strong communication skills and empathy and you have a very good feeling for the professional and cultural fit of candidates.
- You have good analytical skills and value the ability to measure the success of your work using key figures.
- You do not shy away from establishing smoothly running processes and introducing new tools.
- You work precisely and in a structured manner in order to always keep an overview even in times of high workload.
- You bring excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- You feel comfortable in the hands-on and sometimes chaotic environment of a hyper-growth startup
Make our operating principles your own:
- As a soon-to-be Sharpie you will ambitiously seek opportunities to leave your comfort zone.
- A culture where customer outcomes always come first and are higher priority than your personal needs.
- “Excuses” are not part of your vocabulary.
- You thrive for taking ownership and making the teams around you “move, move, move”.
- Disagree and commit is a principle that you hold high, if this is what it takes to get the job done.
- During times of hyper growth, it will be key that you maintain a welcoming and caring mindset.
How we invest in your development:
- Working hours that best fit your productivity
- Supportive, agile cross-functional team including the management team
- Of course, free coaching, free mate, free beers, free muesli
- Investments in your professional development
- Market-competitive salary