Senior Specialist Growth & B2B Marketing (m/w/d)
Sharpist is the outcome-driven platform for people development powered by coaching. Our coaches and technology work in symbiosis to help our users reaching their personal goals. In a nutshell, Sharpist lets organizations scale worldclass executive coaching to their entire workforce.
BE THE MOST EMPLOYEE CENTRIC – is the mission we live for our users and for our team. We are result driven individuals. Sharpist employees combine backgrounds in conversational design, organizational psychology, e-commerce, machine learning, management consulting, and robot construction 🤖.
We would love to encourage people of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
- You are responsible for growth and B2B account based marketing (ABM) and for driving the growth of Sharpist by generating leads
- You manage and optimize all relevant marketing channels (SEM, SEO, paid social, etc.) to accelerate our sales growth
- You are responsible for content marketing - you work with external agencies to deliver projects within time and budget
- You work with landing page designers to optimize the user journey
- You regularly align with internal stakeholders especially our Sales Team to optimize channels and convert demo calls into customers
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Growth & Marketing or a relevant fast-paced environment
- You have a generalist marketing background with a focus on B2B - you know how to set up and manage relevant campaigns
- You have a proven track record of delivering outstanding results and growing the lead generation number over a short period
- You have strong analytical skills and know how to measure the impact of your work
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are highly motivated to bring Sharpist to the next level 🚀
- You are fluent in English and ideally in German as well
How we invest in your development:
- Working hours that best fit your productivity
- A supportive work environment and a position with above-average responsibility and a steep learning curve
- Of course, free Coaching, free mate, free beers, free muesli
- Investments in your professional development
- Market-competitive salary