Working Student User Operations (m/w/d)
Sharpist is on a journey to deliver measurable business outcomes to its global enterprise clients through a digital people development solution that founds on 1:1 coaching. As Europe's leading solution for people development, Sharpist marries individual employees’ needs for personalized learning with the demand for worldwide scalability of global organizations such as Axel Springer, STRABAG, and Porsche.
To achieve this "personalization at scale”, Sharpist bets on unparalleled user engagement. This engagement derives from combining a 1:1 human coaching offer with a digital learning journey that makes personal growth transparent and gamifies the development experience, just like Apple Health or Strava are doing in their particular domains.
💙 We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage you, no matter of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations, to apply for this role. 🙂
- You are in direct contact with our users - learners and coaches - and represent the face and voice of Sharpist
- You support our users with their requests, answer questions about coaching, our product and collect feedback
- You solve problems and are in close contact with other teams, such as the Content Experience Team, the Coach Experience Team and the Product Team
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of coaching, our product as well as all processes of a young company and continuously further develop them
- You contribute with your own ideas to improve the user experience and our processes
- You have excellent skills in written and spoken English (German and other languages are a big plus)
- Availability as a working student for at least 6 months, so you can really get into the User Operations matter :-)
- You are willing to work nights some days a week as well as weekends (obviously with significant pay raises)
- You are a communicative, empathetic as well as independent, and solution-oriented personality
- Due to your strong organizational skills, you are able to manage several tasks at the same time
- Affinity for personal development and are interested in (business) coaching
- Your location is based within Germany
- You have a study background in psychology, business administration or similar - first experience in a start-up or in customer support is a plus, not a must
Use our learning platform and have free sessions with your personal, certified coach
Working conditions that best fit your productivity, including home office
A new office with our own L&D library, free mate, free beers, free muesli etc.
Free language classes in English and German
The starting date can be discussed. Ideally 01.01.2022.
The job can be optionally done "remotely". A move to Berlin is not necessary.