Enterprise Account Executive Berlin (m/f/x)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
We are an exciting start-up in in the ed-tech industry, on a journey to deliver measurable business outcomes to our clients through a bespoke digital solution that is based on 1:1 coaching.
We are already one of europe’s leading solutions for leadership development, and we believe that personalized learning is an important right everyone should have access to, and as such, we combine the individual employee’s needs with the demand for worldwide scalability of global organizations.
We bet on unparalleled user engagement driven by 1:1 human interaction with a coach and a digital learning journey that makes personal growth transparent, measurable, and enjoyable.🚀
As a (Senior) Account Executive (f/m/x), you will have a true impact in changing how companies train and develop the next generation of leaders across the globe. Alongside our VP Sales, you will play an important role in the growth of Sharpist, and will primarily be responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers. You will develop different strategies for opportunities, own sales cycles, and work with the most important enterprise leaders of their segment.
💙 We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people of any ethnic background, gender, ability, and sexual orientation to apply. 🙂
What you'll do here at Sharpist
- Close new business (and the supporting bullets below....).
- With the Sharpist core value that we deliver to our customers in mind you create your 30/60/90 plan!
- Build relationships and a network with C-Suites of large Enterprises in the DACH-Region and in the Learning & Development space.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline - you have full ownership and will develop strategies to increase sales, develop leads and close opportunities.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Work closely with different stakeholders, especially marketing and Product Experience to deliver the best results possible to our customers.
- Achieve (and overachieve) quotas - hitting a quota of € 1M+ of ARR per year, to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual booking objectives.
We believe you'll be successful if you are this type of person
- A hunter mentality: who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A relentless doer: “Excuse” is not part of your vocabulary. You have a track record of getting things done. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- A customer advocate: You thrive in a culture where the customer outcomes always come first and work tirelessly to improve their customer experience and lives.
- A data-driven decision-maker: When making decisions, you don’t rely on your intuition alone. You collect data, analyze it and make decisions with clear justifications.
- A balanced risk-taker: You ambitiously seek opportunities to leave your comfort zone and take calculated risks that can result in radical scale.
- An inspirational leader: Regardless of your level, you thrive in taking ownership and making the teams around you achieve and exceed set targets. You maintain a welcoming and caring mindset in your teams that builds on psychological safety.
- A lifelong learner: You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
- A creative problem-solver: You always find a way of using your creativity to develop new ideas and solutions to problems. You make magic happen by solving hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- 4+ years of quota-carrying experience in a competitive market with a focus on new business (closing SaaS business).
- You want to work Berlin based (we are working Hybrid).
- Business fluent in German and English.
- 2+ years experience in selling to L&D Departments, HR, Learning, or similar industries.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, e.g. MEDDIC, Force Management, SPIN, Challenger Sales, etc.
What we offer...
- A highly competitive package.
- Unlimited free and full access to coaching & digitized learning through our Sharpist learning platform! 🚀
- Flexible working hours that best suit your way of working.
- A modern office with your own L&D library, mate drink, beer, cereal, etc. in Berlin, Neukölln.
- Free language lessons in English and German with Chatterbug.
Apply now if this captures your interest and you want to take part in the personalization of learning for every employee worldwide.
We are excited to get to know you! :)